₹ 1,599.00 - ₹ 999.00
(as of Jun 21,2021 13:35:57 UTC – Details)
Have you come back from your vacation in Italy and miss its coffees? Drinking a good coffee is very easy with our coffee maker since, in addition, you can use it both in electric, gas, glass-ceramic or induction cookers.
It is recommended to watch with the handle, so that it does not get excessively hot.
To make coffee, you have to add water to the bottom of the coffee maker below the valve, and fill the funnel to the brim with freshly ground coffee.
With the funnel inside the lower part, you have to screw the upper part and put the coffee maker to boil over medium heat.
The lid must be opened as soon as the noises are heard, and the coffee maker can be removed from the heat when the coffee rises steadily to the top (if it is done too late, the coffee can be too bitter).
Advantages of the product:
For electric, gas, glass-ceramic or induction cookers
Kettle for 600 ml
Makes 12 cups of coffee (50 ml each)
Easy to clean (dishwasher safe)
Size: 19 x 13 cm
Material: stainless steel
1. Clean it several times before use it, and after using it to make coffee, you also need to clean it and keep it clean and dry, it will be used for a longer time.
2. Screw the top to the bottom of the pot firmly to prevent leakage.
3. Please allow 1-3 cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for understanding.
4. Monitors are not calibrated the same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from actual object. Please take the actual one as the standard.
1. Unscrew espresso maker & fill : Unscrew the upper and lower part of the espresso cooker; take out the filling sieve and fill the lower tank with water up to the valve. Our tip: heat up the water before, in order to prevent the metal of the pot warming up too fast and your coffee tasts acerbically.
2. Insert sieve & fill with ground coffee : Put the sieve into the lower water tank of the espresso cooker and fill it up to the brim with freshly grounded coffee. Smoothen the ground coffee gently with a spoon or with a finger, but do not press down tightly.
3. Easily screw together, cook & enjoy : Now screw the cooker back together and put it on the hob at medium temperature. The water of the lower tank will heat up after a short time and enter the funnel.You will now hear a slight bubbling and see how the fresh coffee rises through the riser pipe into the top part of the jug. As soon as you hear a hiss, put the cooker from the hob and your espresso is ready!